Tuesday 16th March 2021
Our final planned Covid-19 vaccination clinic for FIRST doses will take place this Friday 19th March.
We will shortly be inviting patients for their SECOND dose of the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine - you can expect to receive this 12 weeks after your first. Please note this is different to those that have received the Pfizer vaccine, whose two doses may be closer together.
If you have not received your FIRST dose, wish to be vaccinated and are in one of the following groups, please contact the surgery after 10am, as soon as possible:
• Aged over 80 years (date of birth before 1st April 1941)
• Aged 70 or 71 years (date of birth after 1st April 1951 and 1st April 1949)
• You have received a "shielding" letter
• You are aged between 18 and 65 years with an underlying medical condition, or provide personal care to another person e.g. washing and dressing
• Aged 50 or 51 years (date of birth after 1st April 1971 and 1st April 1969)
Everyone else will be invited by the Health Board to a Mass Vaccination Centre.
Definitions of underlying conditions and carers can be found here: